Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 62

Thread: " Open You'r Heart "

  1. #11
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    The midnight hour (Message Board Time) is upon us here in the good old US of A and so therefore, unless my figgering has gone all wacky or something it is now a great Libra's birthday!
    <font size="5">Happy Birthday Veronica!</font>
    Another year better! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Enjoy your new journey around the sun!
    <marquee> [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] </marquee>
    Your Virgo friend,
    [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]
    Gus

  2. #12
    Inactive Member almarockstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    haaapyy birth dayyy to youu yewoooooooo!!! (jj wanna be scream) [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]

    My name is Alma I live in L.A. Im 21 yrs old, 5'6 black/red hair and play in a metal band. ROCK N ROLL BABY!!! [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Wink

    Thankyou Alma Rock [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] you have a great site been there many times... You Rock !!!!!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My name is Roger, I'm <s>42</s> <s>45</s> 47. I was born in Alabama. After being placed in the witness protection program (Ooops, I shouldn't have said that) I was sent to live in southern Illinois, 'tween the Ohio & Mississippi rivers.
    I have wandered the US living in Pennsylvania, Florida, Texas, California, and even a bit in Las Vegas.
    I have been a musician, sound tech, roadie, managed a band. I hosted a public access TV show, I worked as the musical director for "All Talent" on KCLA/KLAS-FM, I was the line producer for Sheena Metal's rock talk show on KIEV-AM.
    I am a song writer, I have published 3 chap books of my poetry (Wet Dust Won't Float, Promises Written In Water, No Smoking In The Gas Chamber)
    I have my own imaginary radio station WROG (it used to be KROG, when I lived west of the Mississippi)
    Five years ago I was a security guard at Wal-mart and got caught checking out the check out girl (so we had to get married) I now have 3 beautiful stepdaughters.
    This is my story so far (wait til the movie comes out)

    Rog

  5. #15
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar
    ornery?????
    What does it mean??

  6. #16
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Wink

    I do know now. Yes im ornary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Jade Stone 13's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2003
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    I`m from California..(born & raised)
    I moved out to AZ in 93 to get away from the party life & get myself together.
    I grew up in the clubs of Hollyweird,& return home
    as much as possible!!
    [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
    I`m female, turned 41 last july,tho I STILL look 27 (hehe) in a committed (gay) relationship..
    8yrs & growing strong!!
    I work for a National Research comp. On my
    "Down Time" I play guitar,write poetry,draw,collect rare vinyl & travel with my girl..
    I`ve been an avid & loyal Runaways/Joan fan since the begining....

  8. #18
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    We got a buncha literary rockers around here. Um, can ya put up some of your handywork so the cornpatch kid can read it ? It's been my experience that some of the best poetry is laying around in somebody's nightstand when it should have been published. I mean, ya seen the lyrics lately for some of the lame songs on the airwaves ? Nuf said.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Jade Stone 13's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2003
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Iowa Farmboy:
    We got a buncha literary rockers around here. Um, can ya put up some of your handywork so the cornpatch kid can read it ? It's been my experience that some of the best poetry is laying around in somebody's nightstand when it should have been published. I mean, ya seen the lyrics lately for some of the lame songs on the airwaves ? Nuf said.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Since you asked..& I have a little FREE time on my hands.


    THE BIRTH

    Mad children roam the street
    like savage wolves,to play-
    Hide and seek!
    Carnivorous knowledge
    protrudes from their teeth-
    Enter the garden
    partake of the feast!
    Crucified lamb. Sacrificial man..
    All in the name of salvation-
    Midnight falls
    hunger cries- Call.
    Children in heat
    feverishly,masterbate
    and eat
    their kindred friends...
    Snarl,hover and grin.
    Awake my children
    today my birth begings!

  10. #20
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar
    I love it LOVE it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Great poem......... Go girl [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Soon i will put mine on the board... Cuz i don't have the time right now.......... [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic